Blooming Paisley is a Chudibeads Speaking Pattern
Chudibeads Speaking Patterns is a series of helping programs that combine a beautiful bead crochet pattern and the most convenient way to string beads to make a bead crochet necklace or bracelet with this pattern.
Pattern is built-in, and you will also get a PDF file containing detailed description on the required materials, and all the program functions.
- One simple program installer
- One beautiful pattern
- PDF with instructions on the preferred materials
- Detailed user manual for the program
Watch demonstration video
- Automatically narrates sequence of the beads
- Adjustable speed of narrating
- Manual step-by-step narrating mode
- Can narrate sequence in reversed direction
- Automatic repeat mode with counter of repeats
- You can change any of the pattern colors and preview changes in real-time
- You can save selected colors as a scheme to use it any time you want
- 29 color sounds available
- 4 color tone sound available
- Draws a nice preview of the pattern
- Keyboard control
- Works only on Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10)
Downloading and Installing
- After purchase, you will be able to download Blooming Paisley, Chudibeads Speaking Pattern installer file from the My Chudibeads Downloads section of your account.
- Download the installer and run it. Follow installer instructions.
- After installation is complete, you will find the "Blooming Paisley - Chudibeads Speaking Pattern" icon on your desktop. Use it to launch the program.
- You will also find the same icon and the PDF file in your Start menu > Programs > Chudibeads